Acciobiz Ltd (also referred to as ‘us’ ‘we’, ‘our company’ etc.)
• What data do we collect and how?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies might we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies info
• How to contact us
What data do we collect and how?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you contact us. by email or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• //////cookies if used (not currently in use)
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, provide product support.
• Email you with offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Our Company may share your data with our partner companies so that they may
offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely (and indefinitely) stores your data on our own servers or on Microsoft Azure servers
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and
visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Our Company does not use any cookies yet.
What types of cookies might we use?
There are several different types of cookies we may employ in the future:
• Functionality – used to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — used to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and it is possible for you to remove cookies from your browser. However, in the future if we begin using cookies, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies info
How to contact us